Thursday, November 20, 2014

If I Can Help Somebody

I can remember hearing these words,while
listening to Martin L. King Jr. In his speech he said," if I can
help somebody,then my living will not be in vain. Now as I get
closer to the four and three(age 43), I find myself thinking these
same words," if I can help somebody ",then my living will not be
in vain. You see,I found out that it's not even about me.I guess it
never was.It's about lifting up the name of Jesus and helping
somebody.If you can do these two things,then your living won't be
in vain.I know it sounds so easy,but we got to remember that the
world is teaching us to only look out for self.Also,as you will find out.
Everybody doesn't seem to even want any help.
My Dad has a saying that has grown on me.He says,"the only
thing worst than being ignorant,is being ignorant and not knowing it!"
When you think about it,many times we are guilty of being ignorant
and not even knowing it.
This is why it's so important for us to help somebody.When we help
somebody, we give them hope.Since they now have hope,they can give
hope to somebody. A wise person once said;" you can have everything
you want,if you will just help enough people to get what they want."

No comments: